MAGFest - 2015-2017
- Directed culturally and geographically diverse teams
- Planned and scheduled four days of events
- Coordinated logistics
MAGStock/Bitgen Gamer Fest/Gamescape at Artscape - Stage Manager - 2014
Ensured that performances occured on schedule during several days of concert events
- Worked with performers to ensure their on and off stage needs were met
- Assisted the logistics team in any capacity they required
- Nerdy.fm - Online Radio Station - 2013
- Adapted rough site concept into complete design.
- Developed and launched cross-platform, mobile friendly, design solution.
- County of San Luis Obispo - 911 Dispatch - 2010
- Worked with integrators to design and install IP intercom system with gate control for dispatch center and police station 2+ miles away.
- Programmed server and client stations.
- Provided end user/dispatcher operations training and technical support.
- Sara Lee Bakery - 2012
- Planned and installed network topology for access control system, including multiple departments and adjacent parking lot.
- Designed system for wireless network connectivity between parking area and main system, bridging public street.
- Cache Creek Casino - 2012
- Programmed integration of CCTV, Access Control, Fire, and Security systems via network infrastructure accross 20+ acre campus.
Design and Development
- Design portfolio at Heroic Webcraft - http://heroicwebcraft.com
- Sacramento Control Systems, Inc.
- Developed and deployed internal iPhone time tracking software for use by technicians in the field.
- Developed custom menu/icon system for use in creating security and fire specific plans in AutoCAD.
Certificate of Proficiency:
- Fiber-Optic Technology
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Software Experience:
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Atlassian Suite
- Google Apps Suite
- Proficient In:
- Wordpress, Tumblr, Webhook CMS plugins and theming
- Windows, OSX, and Linux operating systems
- Systems Virtualization, including Virtual Box and VMWare/vSphere
- Experienced With:
- Zulty's and Shoretel VoIP phone systems
- Corporate management of Blackberry, Android, and iPhone platforms
Owner, November 2013 - present
Provide custom design and CMS services
Troubleshoot and repair existing CMS and databases
Assistant Director, April 2014 - January 2017
Instrumental in transition to 501(c)(3) non-profit
Designed variety of logos and graphics for event promotion
Designed and deployed public and private facing web infrastructure
Designed and produced merchandise for attendees and donors
Managed logistics for 20,000 person main events and dozens of smaller events
- Morlock Enterprises
CNC Operator, May 2014 - July 2014
- Used computer driven router to create custom designs
- Assembled parts into finished product
- Sacramento Control Systems
Assistant to IT Manager, May 2011 - May 2014
- Assisted IT Manager with corporate network administration
- Provided service and support to access control, CCTV, server, and network systems in the field
- Provided customer training and technical support to field technicians
- Designed and supported web applications
- Programmed integrated systems for large corporate clients
- Tel-Tec Security Systems, Inc,
Assistant to Vice-President of Technology, January 2006- May 2011
- Research and development for high-end CCTV and cellular communication for security alarm systems
- Wired facility for networking, VoIP phones and CCTV cameras
- Trained new technicians, and existing technicians with new equipment
- Trained sales staff in correct design for high-end camera equipment
- Demonstrated high-end CCTV systems for clients
- Beale Memorial Library
Departmental Aide, July 2004 - January 2006
- Reconditioned damaged CD based media
- Assisted patrons with public computer use
- Minor copier repair
- Sacramento City College, Sacramento, CA
- Art Instruction Schools
Elements of Art (Certification)
- Additional product-specific certifications and publications available upon request.